estirose: A pixel portrait of a woman (Default)
[personal profile] estirose
So, I've got this fic. I've got it rated M because of nonexplicit sex with dubcon elements (and possible unwilling incest later). However, I've seen slightly more explicit fics rated Teen.

If it was your fic (assuming you wrote this kind of fic), how would you rate it?

Open to: Registered Users, detailed results viewable to: All, participants: 3


How would you rate this fic?

View Answers

Teen
1 (33.3%)

Mature
2 (66.7%)

Explicit
0 (0.0%)

I'll make a note below or in comments.
0 (0.0%)

If you want to say why....

Profile

estirose: A pixel portrait of a woman (Default)
estirose

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
6 7 89101112
1314 1516171819
2021222324 2526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 2nd, 2026 08:43 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios